ABOUT US: EXECUTIVE TEAM
Erika Brown, SEO Guru, has been a Keynote Speaker at the most prestigious Search Engine Optimization (SEO) conference in the world – twice: Search Engine Strategies Conference (SES) in New York City and was a top rated speaker at Search Engine Strategies in Toronto, Canada. Erika also spoke at Frost & Sullivan’s famed Internet Marketing Strategies Conference in Monterey, California, and has spoken at countless other SEO / Internet marketing events. Erika coined the term “Search Everything Optimization” and has consulted with Fortune 500 firms and small companies alike on how to optimize their digital assets to ensure 1st page organic rankings on Google: from organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local Search (Google Local), Reputation Management, SEO website design, to video optimization, SEO-PR, as well as optimizing digital assets: pictures / words docs / power-points, etc. If you have a digital asset she can optimize it. She is a true SEO Outlier: Erika has more than 16 years of experience as an SEO practitioner. Her Master’s Degree in English augments her Search Engine Optimization capabilities — she writes original copy for websites (“content optimization”), press releases, blogs, and social media.
Erika’s best practices for SEO / SEM have been quoted hundreds of times and she had features in online and in print media including: searchenginepeople.com, econsultancy.com, conferencestars.com, Entrepreneur Magazine, aurorawdc.com, Forbes Magazine, WebProNews, Fortune Magazine, enterpriseappstoday.com, MediaPost, CIOupdate,com, CIO Magazine, affiliatemarketingconferences.net, socialprchat.com, OutspokenMedia.com, WindyCityStrategies.com, SEOctane, SEO.alltop.com, Website Magazine, Entrepreneur’s Startups Magazine, Search Engine Strategies Magazine, sem-group.net, searchenginepartner.com, SEOMOZ.com, ABC News, Medical Device Executive Portfolio Magazine, workingshirt.com, webbusinesswoman.com, mattters.com, lipsticking.com, Plastic Surgery Magazine, newsle.com, thehub.net, searchengineland.com, USA Today, iab.net, searchenginepartner.com, IEE (Computer Society Magazine), Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry Magazine, INC. Magazine, SearchEgineWatch, and countless others.
Prior to launching NewYorkSEO Erika was the Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy at the international research & consulting firm Frost & Sullivan for 13 years in NYC. While at Frost & Sullivan she secured global Fortune 1000 corporate strategic alliances and focused on SEO, Reputation Management, digital asset optimization. Prior to working at Frost & Sullivan Erika worked at CMP Worldwide Media Networks in NYC in Internet Marketing.
Dwight J. McNaughton
Dwight McNaughton has a BA in Business Administration. After receiving his BA, Dwight obtained his MBA with a specialization in E-commerce (one of the first in America). While obtaining his MBA, he started his own successful web design and development company in 1998 called DJM Web Development which specialized in designing original website templates for software programs such as Dreamweaver and FrontPage/Expression Web. Dwight has remained in the industry and now has over 15 years of experience. Dwight has worked with thousands of clients and companies from big business to celebrities.
Dwight specializes in the following:
- Original Web Design, Development, & Implementation
- Website Design
- Local Search Optimization
- Reputation Management
- E-Commerce Website Design
- Landing Page Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Pay Per Click Management and Conversion Optimization: Google Adwords / Display / PPC Advertising
- Local Search: Google Local, BING Local, Yahoo Local
- Link Building Campaigns
- Video SEO Optimization and Video Creation
- Advertising Banner Creation
- Mobile Website Design / Mobile Optimization
- Analyzing & Monitoring Brand Sentiment
- Database Programming
- Analytics Programs including Google Analytics
Jake Wengroff is a Social Media Marketer Guru and social business analyst. He regularly speaks with and reports on the most influential vendors and leaders in the technology space, and brings this insight to clients seeking social media and digital media marketing expertise and campaign management.
The former (and first) global director of social media strategy and research for consulting firm Frost & Sullivan, Jake has deep experience in vendor evaluation, change management, and media and content strategy. A journalist and published author, he maintains a strong focus on message development and mapping creativity to revenue.
Earlier in his career, Jake provided marketing and communications strategies for such clients as IBM, HP, Alcatel-Lucent, Adobe, Paribas, DLJdirect, Chase Manhattan Bank, Bear Stearns, Pitney Bowes, PricewaterhouseCoopers, ABI Research, the American Marketing Association, and Moody’s KMV.
Jake possess a true understanding of social analytics and measuring social conversation. Jake Specializes in:
- Bringing together internal stakeholders to define and develop scalable programs that utilize social initiatives for marketing, support, and product innovation
- Performing industry and competitive analysis to highlight underlying category trends and competitive dynamics surrounding social
- Social Media strategy, execution, & monitoring
- Developing strategies and tactics for increasing market share within existing accounts and markets, while expanding into new selected verticals
- Implementing custom social media strategies across current and emerging social media communities including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, instagram, Apps, etc.
- Growing online communities, fostering community engagement, writing, communicating, sharing content, and tracking / reporting results
Jake is a regular contributor to InformationWeek.com, CMO.com, Social Media Today, and other publications, and has served as chairman of GSMI’s Social Media Strategies Summit. Jake has been a Speaker at:
Sales 2.0 Management conference, http://www.sales20conf.com/SalesManagement20
Sales 2.0 Social Media conference, http://www.sales20conf.com/SocialMedia
PR News Facebook Conference, http://www.prnewsonline.com
Founding Chairman, Social Media Strategies Summit,http://www.socialmediastrategiessummit.com
Byline articles on CMO.com, http://www.cmo.com/search.html?q=Wengroff.
Published posts on Social Media Today,http://socialmediatoday.com/posts/published/user/76631